For Sale Seaquest Bcd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diveknutz

Registered
Reaction score
mims, florida next to the kennedy space center
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
53AB3121-CF94-4642-89A4-3FA85C37D4AA.jpeg BB8D7073-C54A-45C9-BFEB-56991F345F36.jpeg 6A934309-37C9-4477-A54A-0AD70382F614.jpeg my wife had to stop diving so she wants to sell her kit. It is the BCD, as well as her scuba pro MK20 regulator with contents gauge and compass in a console with a Vyper computer. Everything is in pristine like new condition you can contact me at 407-470-4304 I paid well over 2000 for it all but willing to negotiate and will consider any reasonable offers.

Yes it is still available. It is a medium/large so it does have a wide range of adjustability so you can wear it from nothing but a bathing suit up to 6mm wetsuits or dry suits . It also has the built in alternate air source on the inflator hose like the air2 on a scuba pro . It is a super nice set up and is top of the line equipment. My wife is willing to entertain any reasonable offers, it should be being used rather than hanging in the closet. It is well taken care of and in pristine condition as is everything she owns.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom