Seaquest Balance W/Airsource 3 Perfect condition.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rmitchell248

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Here I have my Seaquest Balance for sale. It is in Awesome shape! It has the integrated weight pockets, rear inflate style bc and comes with the latest Airsource 3 as well as a mounted dive knife.

I am asking 400.00 shipped to the CONUS and will cover the paypal fees.

The size is Medium, I am 6'1 and weigh 195lbs and this is the perfect size for me so that I can fit in it with my drysuit in cold water and a .5mm skin in warm water. It is great for travel as it is light and compact.

I purchased this new in June Aside from very small scratches on the plastic handles for the integrated weight pouches you will thing you just bought this off the store rack.

I have tried on many jacket style BCDs and this is by far my favorite unit.

16fed917.jpg

Dear mr Mitchell,
I am interested in your BC for my boyfriend. and I dont want to insult you but all I have to put in to for a "gently "used BC" is 275. perhaps if you dont get any bites and your willing to come down I am patient and can wait. meanwhile I will continue shopping for him. I am a diver as well and wish he would just buy one so I am nice and buying this for him.lol and i'm tired of him renting you blowing an o-ring doesnt inflate things to that nature alwas happen to him with the rentals so if you are willing to come down. and you have no other bites I am here with my paypal acc. ready to pay.. thankyou mr Mitchell,
Beth

Back
Top Bottom