SeaQuest Axiom i3 Scuba BC by Aqua Lung (Never been used) $400

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CarolJoy

New
Reaction score
  • Integrated Weight System - 30 lb capacity (20 lbs Diver releasable - 10 lbs non-diver releasable trim weight for improved weight distribution and balance)
  • Single touch control for both inflation and deflation. Lift up to inflate, push down to deflate
  • The i3 multiple dump features means that when you depress the i3 lever, all of the flat e-valves open at once! No more reaching for the wrong valve. They are also "one-way" which keeps water out
  • Wrapture Harness System hugs the contours of the female body providing superior comfort and stability and works together with shoulder swivel buckles to prevent ride-up and support the weight pockets
  • GripLock tank band system makes attaching to a cylinder easier than ever before
  • Adjustable chest strap can be raised or lowered
  • Knife mounting grommets allow you to attach a optional BC knife (shown on BC) - see below to order
  • 5 pre-bent stainless steel D-rings
  • Soft neoprene neck roll
  • Octo-pocket and Octo D-ring
  • Valve Retention Strap
  • Depth-compensating cummerbund
  • SureLock II weight system provides a single pull release
  • SIZE: MLarge/41

Just to rep for this BCD... I have the SeaQuest ProQD with the i3 system and I LOVE IT! No more raising the dump to descend and equal air dump. Super easy to clean.

Good luck!

Must agree, great BCD... Hybrid bladder, Metal tank strap system and the I3 is sweet. I own one I3 model and two standard inflator Axioms.

This is my first post on this website, but I'm interested in your BC if you would be willing to ship it to Nebraska. Let me know what you want to do. Also I was hoping for a picture. Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom