Seamaster,Pro Ex, Sea & Sea, outfit for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aqualovr

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
It's Sea & Sea's Seamaster Pro Ex, with the base plate, two strobe arms, sync chords, 1 sea&sea YS-60 TTL/S strobe, 1 YS-50 TTL/S strobe and 1 YS/30 TTL strobe DUO ( I used it for a slave ) that's 3 strobes total, also it has the 16mm/f5.6 sea & sea wide angle conversion lens and the macro lens and framing device, lens caddy,two lens filters and the auxiliary external viewfinder,extra Orings set, lanyard , soft case and "The new guide to Sea & Sea" manual. All in great shape, never been flooded, well & correctly serviced and stored, used maybe 10 to 12 times, but as it's used, I can give no warranty.
I'm selling this outfit to hopefully raise cash to get the underwater housing I want for my video camcorder, It takes awesome pro quality pics, (blame the photographer if not) lol asking price is $600.00,OBO, I have that much alone invested in the lenses & viewfinder. just e-mail or Pm me if you're interested or have questions.,
might consider trade for (?)

Back
Top Bottom