Sealife stobes and other stuff

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

genemoren

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I have two Sealife strobes - with flash diffusers and trays, a housing for a D1400, three spare batteries and a battery charger available for $450. Comes with a large soft Sealife case. I ended up drowning the camera by not checking the o-ring before my dive so I'm selling off everything because I have bought a new Sony RX100.

What model strobes are they. Would they be compatible with cannon G15 and fantasea housing. Do you have pictures.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They are the Sealife Digital Pro Flash model SL961 . I do not know if they would be compatible with the fantasea housing. i will post pictures

I have two Sealife strobes - with flash diffusers and trays, a housing for a D1400, three spare batteries and a battery charger available for $450. Comes with a large soft Sealife case. I ended up drowning the camera by not checking the o-ring before my dive so I'm selling off everything because I have bought a new Sony RX100.

Here are some pictures:
Sealife bag.jpgDSC00085.jpg

Attachments

• Sealife strobes.jpg
    Sealife strobes.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 172
Hello,
How much are you asking for the 3 batteries and battery charger?

Thanks,

Christine

Back
Top Bottom