Closed SeaLife SportDiver housing + SeaDragon 2500F light

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

veryfastfourier

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I accidentally ordered two sets of the SeaLife SportDiver smartphone housing and matching SeaLife SeaDragon 2500F video light (which includes a nice tray and light grip). No chance for a return so I'm selling off the extra unit. In my opinion, this is the best smartphone housing currently on the market (although maybe tied with the similar Kraken) and the video light is fantastic for the price. I've been enjoying the other pair I ordered as a casual system when I don't want to drag out the big set - it lets me take advantage of all the computational image processing and multi-lenses in a modern iPhone (I've been using an iPhone 13 Pro) to take some nice shots and videos without the hassle of my DSLR rig.

The pair has never been unboxed and are still in the original box set. I paid $780 for it ($750/ea + HI taxes). Send me a realistic offer for a never unboxed item and I'll likely accept it! I didn't upload photos of the specific as I'd have to unseal the shipping box and I want to preserve its "unboxed status" - will gladly send photos to a buyer if they are fine with me unsealing the box!

Item is in Hawai'i so expect a slightly higher shipping charge compared to a CONUS seller. For buyers in Hawai'i, or who want to pick this up on vacation, we can arrange a local pickup!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom