SeaLife SL515 Camera, Strobe, Case and Macro Lens for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

d56nut

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi All,

We are moving to digital and would like to sell our previous set up. Here is what is included:

Sea Life Reefmaster SL 515 Camera
Sea Life External Strobe
Sea Life 3X Macro Lens
Sea Life Soft Side Case

This set has been used on 3 diving vacations. It has never had any leaks and shows no damage at all. It works perfectly!!!

This set sells on ScubaToys website for 349.95.

Our price for this set: 150.00
Shipping will depend on your zip code. No handling fees...you pay only what the post office charges.

I'll be happy to email pics of the set up to anyone that is interested.

If you have any questions you can either PM me or email me at hartcollectibles@hotmail.com

Thanks!
Michelle

Hey Michelle,

What are you going to get? I ended up with the Sea & Sea DX8000.

Jay

d56nut:
Hi All,

We are moving to digital and would like to sell our previous set up. Here is what is included:

Sea Life Reefmaster SL 515 Camera
Sea Life External Strobe
Sea Life 3X Macro Lens
Sea Life Soft Side Case

This set has been used on 3 diving vacations. It has never had any leaks and shows no damage at all. It works perfectly!!!

This set sells on ScubaToys website for 349.95.

Our price for this set: 150.00
Shipping will depend on your zip code. No handling fees...you pay only what the post office charges.

I'll be happy to email pics of the set up to anyone that is interested.

If you have any questions you can either PM me or email me at hartcollectibles@hotmail.com

Thanks!
Michelle

Hi Jay,

Well, I've already got the Canon S500 with the underwater housing for it. Rick was the one using the Sea Life. I think for the next trip he's going to use my dad's Canon S500 (same as mine) and we are going to get an underwater housing for it. What he really wants to do is to get a camcorder for underwater videos! But for now...he's going to use my dad's digital camera. He loves the shots I get with mine.

Gotta tell ya....I was so excited that there was a reply to my post....then I saw it was you and I got even more excited...thought you were gonna say you wanted to buy his set up! Do you like the Sea & Sea DX8000 ? Cost?

Hey...we're headed back to Coz on Nov. 12....you should join us!!!

Michelle

jpomerantz:
Hey Michelle,

What are you going to get? I ended up with the Sea & Sea DX8000.

Jay

I'll send ya a pm.

d56nut:
Hi Jay,

Well, I've already got the Canon S500 with the underwater housing for it. Rick was the one using the Sea Life. I think for the next trip he's going to use my dad's Canon S500 (same as mine) and we are going to get an underwater housing for it. What he really wants to do is to get a camcorder for underwater videos! But for now...he's going to use my dad's digital camera. He loves the shots I get with mine.

Gotta tell ya....I was so excited that there was a reply to my post....then I saw it was you and I got even more excited...thought you were gonna say you wanted to buy his set up! Do you like the Sea & Sea DX8000 ? Cost?

Hey...we're headed back to Coz on Nov. 12....you should join us!!!

Michelle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom