SeaLife DC800 8MP underwater camera with box and all accessories

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ggibson

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I'm selling my SeaLife DC800 camera kit. I'm the original owner, and it was used about once every two years on vacation dives. The camera and housing are still in great condition overall, never had a leak. The housing shows some light scratches from just normal use. The o-ring is in great condition. I also never bothered to use the desiccant packets, since it never fogged up on me. In use, I've found it to be a perfect size to take on any dive without the hassle of a larger setup. Just strap it to a wrist and forget its there until you need it.

Includes all original items from the box, plus a 2GB SD card which will hold a couple hundred images on this camera. I'm also including the SeaLife 3x closeup underwater wet lens that snaps on the front. Here is a list of everything included:

SeaLife DC800 8MP Camera
SeaLife DC800 Underwater Housing with wrist strap
2GB Sandisk SD card
Camera pouch for protected storage
SeaLife 3x close up wet lens
Flash link adapter
4x Desiccant packets and cleaning kit
Battery and AC adapter
World charging adapters
USB cable
Video out cable
Original box, manual, CD, warranty card and sleeve

$225, paypal & shipped to CONUS.

Some photos below of the kit, and here is a link to one of my galleries taken with this setup:
St. Lucia 2011 Scuba Diving - a set on Flickr
P1160052.jpgP1160065.jpgP1160066.jpgP1160068.jpgP1160069.jpg4189990970_2aa5fed167_o.jpg5684152482_2bc8efbdc5_o.jpg5689860928_b27e2d2090_o.jpg

Bump... willing to entertain reasonable offers also.

---------- Post added February 10th, 2013 at 06:44 PM ----------

Decided to post on ebay with no reserve! Good luck buyers...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom