SeaLife DC1200 Elite

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dberry1985

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
This is a gently used SeaLife DC1200 and strobe set up with Wide angle lens
Comes with everything seen in the photos.
Great camera and has always worked great for me.
I have since upgraded and no longer need this camera.

$475 obo
located in Mid Missouri

Attachments

• IMG_6008.jpg
    IMG_6008.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_5781.jpg
    IMG_5781.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_5766.jpg
    IMG_5766.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_5762.jpg
    IMG_5762.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 63
Who makes the strobe and what model is it?

How is it triggered?

The the looks of the "round" head on the strobe, it appears to be the "older" Sea Life strobe. I would think the 1200 Elite would have came with the newer ditial "rectanguar" head strobe.

Perhaps the OP can provide additional information about the strobe?

Rjk75, This is a sea life strobe that is triggered by the flash on the camera and has always worked well for me. The camera was upgraded and not the strobe is why the strobe is the round instead of the rectangular strobe. it still works great and have had no issues with it. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Rjk75, This is a sea life strobe that is triggered by the flash on the camera and has always worked well for me. The camera was upgraded and not the strobe is why the strobe is the round instead of the rectangular strobe. it still works great and have had no issues with it. Let me know if you have any further questions.

I too upgraded my SeaLife system and have used both the older "round" strobe and the "rectangular" strobe. While I know that the newer strobes are a little more technically advance, the beauty of all of the SeaLife designs they are interchangeability. I have noticed very little difference between the two strobes in functionality...just the batteries.

The DC1200 is a great camera and if you are looking for a good beginning UW Camera, this set-up is a great deal.:yeahbaby:

~Me~

Would you be willing to separate the accessories (WA lens and strobe) from the camera? I already have the DC1200 but don't have any accessories for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom