SeaLife DC1200 Elite (12mp camera w/ flash and wide angle lens) with 16gb memory card

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranchonodinero

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
For Sale: SeaLife DC1200 digital camera kit. This includes a 12 megapixel easy set digital camera with modes for land, snorkeling and scuba. Comes with everything shown in the attached image: external flash, wide angle lens, battery charger with 2 batteries, power adapters, floating wrist strap and non-floating one, various adapter cables and am including a 16gb memory card that is great for capturing video. Camera is used and in excellent condition. Changed the camera housing gasket in May 2013. $380 shipped.

IMG_20130629_101542-L.jpg

Never flooded and no issues with the camera. It is a point and shoot camera so you have to be patient to get those shots-I am not. On our last trip I took it out on 4 dives. I replaced the gasket on the camera housing in May before our last trip. I did not replace the one on the flash so it should be done too. It is a good double duty camera as it has programs for land as well as water. It also takes video but it is no go pro. I never used the wide angle lens. There is also a place in the camera housing for a dessicant module which was used. I've got a few left which I'll send with the camera. I may still have the original box and manuals-i will try to see if I can locate them.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

---------- Post added June 30th, 2013 at 03:57 PM ----------

Here are a few sample images from Grand Cayman-Turtle Reef Tarpon!View attachment 158462
View attachment 158463
View attachment 158464
View attachment 158465
Last one-not a tarpon!View attachment 158466

---------- Post added June 30th, 2013 at 07:58 PM ----------

Sold!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom