For Sale SOLD SeaFrogs Salted Line vacuum pump, 4" dome, new flat port, new Gen3 back, and other stuff

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mi000ke

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
The backstory: At the start of what was supposed to be a 3-month visit to the Cayman Islands in January 2020, my new Gen 1 SeaFrogs a6XXX housing leaked on my fourth dive. I thought it was a problem with the back. After going back and forth with SeaFrogs, they decided it was the front and agreed to send a new Gen 3 front piece. Cayman then closed their border, so SeaFrogs was not able to ship me the replacement front. I had it sent to an address in the US, but being “stranded” in the Caymans for the next 18 months was not able to get the new front until returning to the US just recently. Not wanting to be without photo equipment that long, I purchased a replacement camera and housing. So now back in the US, I’m selling all my SeaFrogs stuff, all of which either has been used only four dives, or is new and never used. If you have a Seafrogs housing this is a chance to get some accessories and a Gen3 upgrade for the housing front.

(I was not able to get the Gen1 back to seal with the Gen 3 front, so given that the Gen3 front is brand new, I believe the problem must be with the Gen1 back, which I will throw in for free if you want it.)

For sale (prefer to sell the entire lot intact) :
  • Vacuum pump, used only a few times (sells for $107 new)
  • Flat port, never used (sells for $139)
  • Neoprene housing cover (sells for $20)
  • Neoprene cover for 6” dome, purchased by mistake and never used (sells for $20)
  • Neoprene cover for 4” dome (sells for $8)
  • 2 new packs of silicon grease and replacement o-rings (sells for $15)
  • New, never-used gen 3 front of housing (priceless :) )
  • 4” dome port – has small scratch but does not show in photos – see two photos (sells new for $169)
  • couple of packs of desiccants
  • Spare leak detector (new, never used) (cost $40)
  • gear wheel
  • pack of latch springs
  • New on-off insert
  • Gen1 back, if you want it

$250 for the lot, plus shipping from Boston

Paypal FF preferred. US shipping only.

Gen 3 front, Gen1 back and flat port
gen3 top.JPG

Gen3 front piece
gen3 open.JPG

Gen1 front and 4" dome port
IMG_3461.JPG

Pump, valve, and accessories (screw driver, additional battery, replacement O-ring)
IMG_3468.JPG

Housing cover (fits with flat or 4" dome in place
IMG_3459.JPG

6" an 4"
dome covers
IMG_3457.JPG

accessories
IMG_3456.JPG

Photos taken with 4" dome
DSC00425.jpg

DSC00481.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/