SEACAMP 5 Summer Scuba Instructors wanted May 23 to August 31st!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LeslieSeacamp

New
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
We are looking for 5 dynamic Scuba Instructors interested in teaching teenagers basic certification courses and leading dives for certified divers. Instructors prepare and conduct Skin diving, NAUI Scuba Diver, NAUI Master Diver, and Seacamp’s own selection of Marine Science Investigations classes for teenagers. Instructors also train staff in NAUI Rescue Diver and NAUI Skin Diving Instructor to prepare them to act as snorkeling and SCUBA assistants.

Leslie Scarborough, Scuba Program Director, SEACAMP

Actually an active instructor of a NAUI recognized certification such as SSI and PADI, is eligible to apply. We do help with the cost of the NAUI crossover if you are a choosen applicant. Please feel free to call us at 1-877- SEACAMP

Ms. Leslie,

I have received your info package but I have been unable to open the Staff Application .doc file. I contacted the website and they resent the file but it still opens up with just a string of ASCII characters down the left margin.

Do you have a different format that can be sent? I am using MS Office Word 2003.

Thanks for your time

Back
Top Bottom