Sea & Sea YS-01 Underwater Strobe Flash Light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scubanomad

Contributor
Reaction score
I sell my Sea & Sea YS-01 Underwater Strobe Flash Light as I upgrade. In mint like new condition and comes in original box. I used it for about 3 years. See attached photo. I'm upgrading to accomodate for my new 5D Mark III.
Asking US$ 400 Shipping is included to USA and Canada. No paypal only bank to bank transfer (free within BoA or Chase no wire transfer) or online bill pay or local pickup in Houston. Check my references if you like. Thanks

Multiple features condensedinto a compact design
Circular beam angle of 100°x100° and guide number of up to 20. The YS-01 is a new compact-type slave strobe that can be used for all applications from wide-angle to macro photography. You can switch between DS-TTL (Digital Slave TTL) and a ten-level manual control function, to enable fine adjustment of the light level according to the photographer's intentions. You can also set up a lighting system that uses two strobes in DS-TTL mode. Power comes from 4 AA batteries
(not included)
26022013680.jpg26022013681.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom