Closed Sea & Sea YS-01 strobe - new in box

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

outofofficebrb

HARRO HUNNAYYY
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi,

Available to you is a brand new in box Sea & Sea YS-01 that is made in Japan that has never been wet or used and includes all original manuals and accessories. I purchased this from an authorized retailer (my local dive shop) for Mr. OOO but ended up with something different for him so my change of mind and loss is your gain.

Retail is $429 + tax where applicable.

Available to you at $350 plus shipping. I accept PayPal and the item would be shipping from San Francisco.

Thanks for looking!

EA733A6B-FF60-4EF0-B80D-6577C5C5CBF1.jpeg

Hi,

Available to you is a brand new in box Sea & Sea YS-01 that is made in Japan that has never been wet or used and includes all original manuals and accessories. I purchased this from an authorized retailer (my local dive shop) for Mr. OOO but ended up with something different for him so my change of mind and loss is your gain.

Retail is $429 + tax where applicable.

Available to you at $350 plus shipping. I accept PayPal and the item would be shipping from San Francisco.

Thanks for looking!

View attachment 535495

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom