Sea & Sea Sea Arm 8 (SA8) Tray and grip - $100

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mikeyru2

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am selling my used Sea & Sea Sea Arm 8 Double Grip Underwater Tray Set. The set comes with 2 ball bases as well as the bracket shoes for multiple strobe attachment configurations. The tray is used and shows signs of normal wear and tear however it is in perfect working order and has no major visible flaws. This is the perfect tray and grip set for just about any compact camera housing with strobes. I am selling because I have recently upgraded to a the Olympus OM-D EM-5 and Nauticam EM5 housing. Asking $100 but offer is negotiable so if you are interested make me an offer. The whole set retails for about $240 new.

The tray and arms are a durable corrosion resistant aluminum alloy. The camera tray extensions make it easier to hold the tray and use the camera with dual strobes.

Included Items are below:
#SS-22118 Tray/Grip, #22-22122 Sea Arm 8 (SA8) Extra Grip (Right), #SS-22123 SA8 Camera Tray Adapter, #SS-20100 Bracket Shoe (x2), 2x #SS-22121 Camera Tray Extension, #SS-22119 Fixed Ball Base (x2)

Back
Top Bottom