Closed Sea & Sea Optical Dome Port II & Tokina Fisheye 10-17mm

Sold or no longer available

Is the asking price reasonable or too high?

• Price is too high and I might be interested at a lower price

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Price is reasonable but I am not interested in these items

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

glewbel

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi, all.

I bought this beautiful glass dome and lens combo new in June last year to shoot on a new Sea & Sea MDX-80D housing. A couple of months ago an old friend decided to quit u/w photography and gave me his fisheye lens and another glass port, and I don't need to own two sets of fisheye lenses, zoom gears, and ports.

The Optical Dome Port II retails at Backscatter for $1030 and the Tokina 10-17mm f/3.5-4.5 fisheye for Canon retails for $469. The zoom gear for that lens costs $220. There's no point in separating them, so I'll sell them as a set only. I'm asking $860 plus insured shipping. That's half the retail cost, so please don't bother trying to haggle on this one.

Here are links to a few of my shots taken with this dome and lens:

043672.jpg
043678.jpg
043750.jpg

Thanks for looking, fellow photographers. Let me know if you have any questions.

Hi, all. Nobody's bought these yet. Is the asking price too high? Would anyone like to make an offer?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom