For Sale Sea & Sea NX-100, YS-350 strobes, Focus gears, arms, sync cords

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Searenity

New
Reaction score
Everything.jpg
Everything.jpg
Thanks for checking this out. I'm happy to part with this as a whole or individually to suit your needs. All this has been used, loved and maintained with the exception of the guide number controller which is new, never seen water. I have one battery for the strobes and 2 chargers. Neither strobe has a Timing Light. I have numerous sync cords, both 5:5 and 5:3 pin. There's 2 full sets of adjustable arms, 2 light weight adjustable tripods - small and large. The dome port does have a small scratch on the exterior that the water fills when underwater with no effect to image. I do have the Nikkor lenses to go with this. If someone is super into the whole enchilada, I'm willing to part with those as well. Shipping will be paid for by the buyer and cost will depend on which items you would like and how you would prefer them to be sent. Feel free to ask questions. I'll answer the best I can. Thanks again.

1 x Sea&Sea NX-100 housing for a Nikon F-100
1 x Sea&Sea Dome port
1 x Sea&Sea Flat port
1 x Sea&Sea YS-350 strobe black - no timing light, with diffuser
1 x Sea&Sea YS-350 strobe orange – no timing light, with diffuser
2 x MC-10 Multi Volt Quick Charger
1 x Sanyo Cadnica Ni-Cd battery
1 x Sea&Sea Guide number controller – new
1 x Sea&Sea AF Nikkor 28-85mm F3.5-4.5S Focus Gear set and ring
1 x Sea&Sea AF Nikkor MICRO 105MM f 2.8D AF/MF Focus Gear set and ring
3 x Sea&Sea sync cords 5:3 pin
5 x Sea&Sea sync cords 5:5 pin