Sea & Sea MX-10 System for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am having problems getting anyone to define the cost and how to ship across the USA Canadian border.

It appears that there will be import duty involved also and since I am not a business it looks like it will be hard to handle.

Have you made any other purchases from the US. If so how did they work out the details ?

sandergm:
I am having problems getting anyone to define the cost and how to ship across the USA Canadian border.

It appears that there will be import duty involved also and since I am not a business it looks like it will be hard to handle.

Have you made any other purchases from the US. If so how did they work out the details ?

Companies like UPS do cross border stuff all the time, including brokerage/duty. Just call them & I'm sure they'll be happy to give you the 411.

SubMariner:
Companies like UPS do cross border stuff all the time, including brokerage/duty. Just call them & I'm sure they'll be happy to give you the 411.
I have shipped things over the border, and usually it isn't a problem. You usually just need to provide an invoice (packing slip) with the contents of the package for customs to inspect.

Now on another note, one time I tried to ship aquatic plants over the border. You want to talk about a mess.

Matt

Mark Allen:
I have bought another system instead. I didn't hear back for two days.
Nothing personal, it is a gift for my son and I couldn't wait.
Thank you
Mark
Mark,

Sorry that I could not work out how to ship. I am sure that your son will enjoy the camera.

Gary

Back
Top Bottom