Sea & Sea Camera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

factor310

Registered
Reaction score
Does anyone have any opinion about the new Sea & Sea DX 750G camera? It appears to be a small point and shoot with a rugged looking housing. Also, is the strobe and arm necessary to get decent pics, or will the on board flash suffice?

I was thinking of picking one up for X-mas.

Thanks

I just purchased this camera, but haven't had the chance to test it underwater yet.

It has macro abilities, but exposure changes are limited to changing ISO type. It supports ISO 100, 200, 400 and you can change the overall exposure levels, but I see no ablitity to change F or shutter speed.

I find the external case to be at least as easy to operate as the camera itself.

Once I test it out, I'll post more about it. I was actually searching for information on the camera when I came upon your post.

I got these in a few weeks ago and they are fantastic. By far the best u/w package available in the price range. If you have ever had the chance to play with a DX5000 or DX8000...this is a toned down version of those models. There is very little shutter lag, the camera is compact, easy to use and takes very nice pictures. The available strobe/arm package allows you to take quality photos with excellent color saturation and high detail for an unbelievably low price ($735.95) for the camera, housing, strobe and arm set, or just $499 for the camera/housing combo.

If you have any questions let me know. Good luck with your X-mas shopping.

H2OPhotoPro:
I got these in a few weeks ago and they are fantastic. By far the best u/w package available in the price range. If you have ever had the chance to play with a DX5000 or DX8000...this is a toned down version of those models. There is very little shutter lag, the camera is compact, easy to use and takes very nice pictures. The available strobe/arm package allows you to take quality photos with excellent color saturation and high detail for an unbelievably low price ($735.95) for the camera, housing, strobe and arm set, or just $499 for the camera/housing combo.

If you have any questions let me know. Good luck with your X-mas shopping.

You have an error on your website I believe. Your listing

"DX-750G Camera and YS25 Auto Lighting Package" when I believe it should be the YS15 Strobe, unless the package is named differently.

Thanks for the catch...i better check it out...

Does anyone know who makes the camera for Sea & Sea? I think Sea & Sea is pretty much a camera housing company.

Thanks for the input.

Back
Top Bottom