SEA OF CORTEZ - 5 day Long weekend Dive Getaway September 2020

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dom@DiveAdvice

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
NEW Long Weekend Dive Getaway aboard the Fabulous NAUTILUS UNDER SEA • 5 days / 4 nights from $1149 • Cruises scheduled for September 3 / 9 / 16 / 23 departures with upto 4 dives per day plus night dives • Peak season diving with 85°F water temperature & visibility 100ft+ • Easy same day fly-in and board in Cabo San Lucas • Espiritu Santo National Park is OPEN! Divers can see sea lions, dolphins, huge schools of fish, mobula rays, manta rays and possibly whale sharks.
"She is the favorite of many divers (myself included) for her intimacy & comfort level and never fails to amaze her guests. She's an old favorite from Cocos, now completely rebuilt by Nautilus Fleet and who well deserves her long-standing fabulous reputation."

Flights from Los Angeles and Atlanta to Cabo (SJD) via Mexico City will get you there same day.

Contact us for details.

Dominick Macan
Dive Advice Travel
dom@diveadvice.com
www.diveadvice.com
Tel: +33 492 94 02 99 (France)

http://www.diveadvice.com/liveaboard-availability … for up-to-date liveaboard availability worldwide

"In Partnership with Amazing Adventures Travel of Mill Valley, California"

These trips have been cancelled. I was going to book one and found out at the last minute the trips are no more.

Bummer. Thanks for the update... it had me interested.

Hi guys - I don't believe they were cancelled - unless someone at Nautilus told you that. My understanding is that they filled the first two dates almost immediately and thru demand they changed the 3rd trip to an 8 days/7 nights trip for September 14-21 from $1795 + 5% tax in triple stateroom and $1895 + 5% tax in twin/double stateroom. Until all payments are in, there maybe a chance that spaces may open on the first trip for Sep 3-7 or the 2nd trip which they changed to 5 nights Sep 8-13. If you want to be placed on the wait list then please send us an email to dom@diveadvice.com. Payment can be made thru our US or European offices.

Hi GirlonFire - you were correct - I spoke to the owner of the Nautilus Fleet last night and indeed they decided to cancel the first two long weekend trips for Sep 3 and Sep 9 as there was additional work that was needed to be done on the boat while she is in the yard. They have rescheduled the trips for Sep 14-21 (7 nights) and the long weekend trip for Sep 23-27 (4 nights). Rates for this 5 day/4 night trip are $1095 in triple, $1195 in double/Twin, Superior Suite $1395 and Premium Suite $1695. Plus 5% Mexico Govt tax and $65 port/park fees payable on board. They can be booked thru our offices in the South of France or San Francisco, or direct with the boat. I hope you can maybe make one of the new dates. Happy to answer any questions. Dom@diveadvice.com

Apologies - yet another change in schedule - 7 nights trip is now from Sep 13-20 and Long Weekend trip for 4 nights is Sep 30-Oct 4. Both from Cabo. They have also scheduled a 7 nights trips from Cabo to Magdalena Bay for October 4-11. Contact us for details.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom