Sea Master Camera value question..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SunFishSarah

Reaction score
I purchased this really great camera setup while at a charity benefit. Since I don't know thing one about it I'm hoping someone on this list can help me figure out: a) what's in the box and b) what it's worth and c) where to sell it. :)

At the time I thought swimming around taking pictures would be a fantastic idea... It certainly is, however the new year brings no relief from work so it's collected dust since I got it and will continue to do so.

Thanks a million!!

Sarah

I had a reefmaster that I bought new and used it on one trip and figured out I wanted something better. I turned around and sold it on ebay for dang near what I had in it, not quite, but close. Find out the best price on the internet, then sell it on ebay and you should get pretty close to what it sells for in the real world. I sold my camera, strobe and close up lenses seperately. I think you will make more this way. Good luck, Greg

Back
Top Bottom