Sea Lions (Still) Love Scooters.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Blackwood

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
On Saturday ucfdiver (from Florida) joined a great group of divers on the Spectre with hopes of verifying Rainer's assertion that Sea Lions Love Scooters.

I'm no scientist, but I think he may have been correct.

Ended up being a great day on eerily glassy water, with one group spotting a dozen GSB's on one dive!

Great video, Marc! Was a really fun day out on the water. Glad we were able to pull the trip together and check off a bunch of "firsts" for James. Still can't believe all those GSBs on the second dive... :)

I think Stephen got a number of nice pictures....he still needs to go through them and tell me which ones I can post :D

James picked a good weekend to come out....dozens of sea lions, a GSB (we weren't in the group who "claim" to have found a dozen or more), two bat rays, and a swim-through to make him feel at home! It was nice meeting and diving with you, James! Do let us know if you'll be in the area again....apparently you're good luck for diving conditions and critters :wink:

Back
Top Bottom