Sea hunt spear guns

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sam Miller III

Scuba Legend
Scuba Legend
Rest in Peace
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
CALIFORNIA: Where recreational diving began!
# of dives
5000 - ∞
I have a Mordem 38 powered Spear Gun --Like the one Mike is holding on the comic book cover.I have never seen another one in any collection

Any estimate as to it's value?

I also have a Voit made gold barrel "Arablete type" Spear gun also seen being held by Mike on the cover of a comic book.

Any estimate as to its value?

Both guns are near mint and function

SDM

Hello Sam,I have seen a few Mordems on ebay not many.I don't know if any were the same rifle type stock like on the comic book.I have an old Mordem speargun catalog.Yours isn't in it.I have seen some go over $800 in the past.That is a rare gun indeed.I would think it could go well over $1,000 or more if two people want it.To rich for me.I have a gold barrell Voit with the older muzzle.I have seen a few of them also.They could go from $50 to a few hundred in my opion.Just remember the economy is really bad for most sellers.But some of the rare stuff is going for good money.Mike.:cool2:

Mike,
Mine is the one with the rifle barrel, EXACTLY like the one Mike is holding on the Sea Hunt Comic book.

Mordem made a number of spear guns in a few short years and then then company disappeared from the radar screen.

The gold barrel Voit - is?was a rare one...I never knew why they made it gold, when green was the company color. Any thoughts?

sdm

Sam, I am glad you remember me ( Andy B. ripoff ). I have a gold Voit gun just like the one on the comic cover. It is in good but not perfect shape. I paid $75.00 for it about a year ago. Mike A.

Back
Top Bottom