Sea glass Santa?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gidds

Contributor
Reaction score
Witness Protection Program (hiding from the MOFia)
Today while I was eating my lunch I noticed a guy across the cove who looked like he was throwing stones into the water. I paid attention to him because he was tossing them where I wanted to snorkel and I was hoping he'd go away. When I eventually got back in the water I discovered he'd been throwing nice big pieces of blue sea glass. I could tell because I'd done a very detailed search of the area looking for dime-sized fish earlier. The glass definately was not there before. What would posses somebody to throw sea glass back into the ocean?

Oh well I got some other shiny treasures to go with my nice rose granite pebbles.

Rather odd.....is was a 'strange' group he was with.....maybe just giving you something to look for. Good practice for the treasure hunt coming up???

:christmas

I suppose. Why can't they throw change? Maybe I can dispose of some pennies that way...hmmmmm

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom