SE Michigan Dive Clubs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike-G

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi all,
I've been trying in vain to find and join a local dive club, with hopes of gaining a dive buddy, but haven't had any luck. Does anyone know if the Ford Sea Lancers or Dive Club VI are still active? If so, can you post some info on who to contact? Can anyone recommend any other clubs - with contact info? Thanks.

Mike G

Call Rich Synowiec at Divers Inc. in Ann Arbor. 734-971-7770

He'll get you set up, for sure.

Tell him "Oren" sent you.

Keep on diving!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Seasnooper dive club is active you can contact them thru there link

link:Michigan Sea Snoopers

Michigan Sea Snoopers is a very active club and not shop affiliated (to my knowledge). If you are on Facebook look at Third Coast Divers, we list dive outing all the time. There is also Michigan Lake Divers in Pt. Huron.

Where are you located?

Bus

Mike-G..Have you had any luck finding a dive club. I am new to diving and would like to get more invloved with those who dive and am always in need of a dive buddy.

Fisheater, DENFSEA, Diver_Paula, thanks for the replies and advise.

Busdiver, I am in New Boston (downriver) and would like to find a dive club that has meetings not too far from me ... if possible.

Rloken, I didn't find any clubs but then I kind of stopped looking too. If you ever want to go down to the quarries in OH, let me know. Whitestar is just 55 miles from my house. Gilboa is a bit farther.

Later all,
Mike

Reviving this old thread. Any dive clubs near the downriver area? Seasnoopers meets in Shelby Twp, which is a bit farther than I'd like to drive. Ford Seahorses are probably the best bet, sounds like they are based out of Dearborn but haven't confirmed.

@Tracy would be able to tell you about the Ford dive club.

Reviving this old thread. Any dive clubs near the downriver area? Seasnoopers meets in Shelby Twp, which is a bit farther than I'd like to drive. Ford Seahorses are probably the best bet, sounds like they are based out of Dearborn but haven't confirmed.
I am a member of both the seasnoopers and the sea horses.

What are you looking for? Dive buddies, trips, gear, advice?
What type of diving are you interested in?

Sea Snoopers meet the first tuesday of every month at the Simple Palate in Warren.
Sea Horses meet the first Thursday of every month at Leon's on Michigan Ave in Dearborn.

Reach out here or privately with any questions, I'm sure I can help steer you towards one or the other.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom