SE FL boat dives 8/6 AM (pre-dive party weekend)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Charlie99:
Yes. AM and PM.

IIRC, when I booked a spot yesterday, the guy at Island Ventures said there were 15 or 16 signed up and it looked like Scubaboard would commandeer 2 boats.

The Conch Crew rules the pool. You guys can really mobilize. My So Cal homies can learn a thing or two from y'all.

See you tomorrow.

K

PS: Looking for night diving in WPB or FLL on Friday... anyone, anyone?

Mo2vation:
PS: Looking for night diving in WPB or FLL on Friday... anyone, anyone?

How about an unqualified...maybe? :D

Let me go do some major league begging and sucking up. I'm already out all day Saturday - Friday night may be pushing it.

I just got to get my wife interested in this sport.

Marc

Very cool Charlie.
Ken, there is power in numbers! I took a look at the FCD. The General Discussion Forum had 11+ pages of threads that were active in July alone!

Charlie99:
www.therampage.com will get you to their site, complete with good maps.

I just finished packing and will fly Boston to West Palm Beach tomorrow. Will stay in the Lantana / South end of West Palm Beach for a week of diving.

Sorry but rather than do night dives, I'll probably chill out Friday night, getting ready for a long day of driving down to Key Largo, doing 4 dives and dinner, and perhaps a run back up to West Palm.

Cellphone: 408-836-5939
Hi Charlie - I have a group diving sat am in Biscayne Bay and then Amy Slates Sunday AM. Feel free to join us if you like...cell 863 860-5189

Sorry i didnt see Ken's request about directions, probably too late now, but hopefully he hit the link and found the directions.

I was thinking of cancelling that opp and bringing it further south, but wasnt sure when you were all flying, so thought it best to leave it as it was, no harm in an extra 20-30 min drive to try out a new place.

Ok, as for PM dives and night dives on friday, hit the other thread about that - i want to do 3 more dives on friday, two in the afternoon and a night one if possible, so i would like all you SE Floridians to get off work early! I will suggest to Ken and Charlie to get out on the beach if possible.

Personally my trip wont be as long as from LAX or Boston, but i do have a whole day of work to get through before i can start making my trip. Look forward to the entire weekend and spending time with ya'll.

Well... Ken and Jaye are probably on the plane or just about to land.

I'm jealous (only for the moment)! :wink:

I'll be watching these threads to see how your weekend unfolds. Hopefully, someone will find the time to give us juicy updates between all of the awesome fun.

So, from SoCal, "May you all have calm seas and clear vis!" :crafty:

Christian

Don't be jealous. I am right now northwest of the airport and its raining very hard, and the wind is blowing like crazy. Oh, and thundering...
Its susposed to clear up for the weekend tho...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom