SD BBQ SUNDAY-Headcount

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rickster

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Hey Rick,

Is there anyway we can get an RSVP list for the BBQ to get a headcount?

As you all know, we will be in San Diego, for the weekend of Aug 23rd & 24th. We will have a picnic on Sundy the 24th. I started this thread, to get a headcount on all that are going to attend the picnic.

Notice:
Please keep the posts in this here to a "yes, I am attending". All other posts can be done in the other thread.

Attendence(21)
Josh & Jen
Rick & Teresa
Erika
Dave
Brian
Aly
Meg & Nick
Icejon
SD Locals (10)

We need an accurate headcount so everyone knows how much to bring. Also, go to the other post, to let us know what you will bring.

Thank you,
Rick

Last edited:
yes, I am attending

yes, I am attending

yes, Nick and I are attending.

Meg! It is going to be good to see you and Nick again. It has been awhile. I am so glad you 2 can make it.

Hey Rick,

I think there will be about 10 locals not on this board there.

Thanks Josh. I will put them on the list. I have a feeling there will be more people that just show up. That always happens. I guess they are shy about saying they are going.:D

Getting closer! If you haven't stated what you will bring, please let us know.

Also, if I have forgotten anyone on this list, please let me know. We need this count so everyone will know what to bring, and I will know what else I need to pick up.

Thanks,
Rick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom