Scubatoys

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JVM4.0

Contributor
Reaction score
Moderators: Please move this to the appropriate forum if necessary.

I am here to tell you of a problem I had with an order from ScubaToys, and that it was resolved with SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.

The reason for the post is to once again exemplify to the SCUBA community at large, the necessity of SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE to help them develop and maintain a large and therefore profitable client base, but one that will continue to use them for their primary source of SCUBA equipment purchases.

Without going into all of the details of the transaction, suffice to say that ScubaToys took responsibility for a problem that could have been quite easily laid on another party, all to keep a customer happy.

That is exactly why I will continue to be a loyal ScubaToys client (not a customer), even though I live 1,000 miles from their shop.

Thank you, Joe and Larry, for allowing Greg to "own" the situation and provide the level of customer service that makes you the best in the business.

I second the original posters feedback regarding the excellent customer support from Scubatoys.com. I recently made my first purchase from them and upon receipt of my package a component was missing. I sent an email to them and recived notification the next day that the missing part was in the mail! I was very happy with their dedication to service and will be purchasing from them in the future.

I second this motion. I've had great dealings with them all the way from the land of Oz. Including swapping a computer, replacing a faulty computer and them dealing with my general needyness!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom