ScubaToys Party up at CSSP on May 6th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TxHockeyGuy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I figured I'd post this for those that don't visit the ScubaToys site. I've known this was going to happen for a while now but I had no idea it would be this big. It looks like they're just going to be throwing one huge party up there to celebrate the opening of their new pavilion up at CSSP (North East side if memory serves correctly).

Check out the link - http://www.scubatoys.com/LakegrandOpen.asp

I'll definitely have to make it up there for this.

Oh, cool! Only about 6.5 hours away from me. I may have to make a diving trip *west*... :D

I plan on being there early to get some dives in before the vis goes to poop.

Free stuff. Can't go wrong with that!

Maybe we can make a Swampers weekend out of it, do some sort of Swampers get together on Saturday, those of us who want can spend the night, and then do the ScubaToys thing on Sunday. Anyone interested?

Man oh Man ....... This just in on the wire!
There is going to be a Food Court, ATM , McDonalds, Hollister, and even a Baby Dolls Night Club in the works for CSSP too.
Wow... No wonder they are looking to hire folks at ST.

Maybe they will work with us on connecting CSSP to the Paris Underground Tunnels.
That would be a big dig but this is Texas you know :wink:

Did I mention the IPO date :crafty: ( I'm keepin' that tip close to the hooded vest )

Yup, I'm

I'm interested :)

What is ScubaToys........:eyebrow:

Update - ScubaToys has rescheduled this event to June 3rd due to rains forecast all this weekend. See their site for more details.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom