ScubaToys is dropping Oxycheq

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cyclingman

Registered
Reaction score
Just found out that ScubaToys is dropping Oxycheq - they're closing out all their remaining stock. So good deals for Oxycheq fans, for as long as that lasts.

The bigger message, which I hope Oxycheq hears, is that ScubaToys apparently found Oxycheq too difficult to work with to make it worth the bother. Which is a bummer for those of us who really like Oxycheq products. I have one Mach V wing on a Freedom Plate, and another Mach V wing with Oxycheq's flexible travel backplate, and both are fantastic to dive. Plus Oxycheq's HOG harnesses. I bought it all via ScubaToys, who exchanged one Mach V wing without question when it arrived with defective grommet.

I don't know the full story, of course. It'd be great to hear from Oxycheq...

Just found out that ScubaToys is dropping Oxycheq - they're closing out all their remaining stock. So good deals for Oxycheq fans, for as long as that lasts.

The bigger message, which I hope Oxycheq hears, is that ScubaToys apparently found Oxycheq too difficult to work with to make it worth the bother. Which is a bummer for those of us who really like Oxycheq products. I have one Mach V wing on a Freedom Plate, and another Mach V wing with Oxycheq's flexible travel backplate, and both are fantastic to dive. Plus Oxycheq's HOG harnesses. I bought it all via ScubaToys, who exchanged one Mach V wing without question when it arrived with defective grommet.

I don't know the full story, of course. It'd be great to hear from Oxycheq...
All I can say is there's are two sides to every story. I don't know the circumstances with Oxycheq and ST, but I do remember my experience.

I'm glad you still like your Freedom Plate, that makes me happy :)

Already ordered my Oxycheq wing yesterday to pair with my new Freedom Plate. Saved about 50 dollars from the best previous price I could find! Whoa!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom