Scubapro's Evertech Dry Breathable Drysuit: Your opinion please...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

a few comments having tried the suit on:
- it is not a semi-professional or intense tech-diving suit but ideal for occasional dry-suit divers
- the breathable material makes it indeed less suffocating while on land and it dries really fast
- it is light for travel
- it is fairly easy to change neck and wrist seals. I am switching the wrist seals for a dry-glove system. I will bring spare to the boat on multiday trips so there's no risk
- 2 pockets of good size
- I have a wetsuit SP Everstretch size 54, my SP Drysuit has the same size and fits perfectly, also because of the telescope system
- it is very good value for money

I had a much heavier Seaskin and I like that I have much easier movement in this SP. On the downside, the clips for neck and wristseals are a bit flimsy.

Hope this helps!

Good value. I’ve had it in 40 degree water degree water more than once. Hard to complain when it keeps me dry.

The user replaceable seals are great. I swapped out the latex seals for silicone and installed a dry ring system while I was at it. (I chose the Si-Tech Oberon system and have no regrets so far.)

The material is light weight. Durability of light material is always a question, but so far I’m happy with its performance and features.

Good value. I’ve had it in 40 degree water degree water more than once. Hard to complain when it keeps me dry.

The user replaceable seals are great. I swapped out the latex seals for silicone and installed a dry ring system while I was at it. (I chose the Si-Tech Oberon system and have no regrets so far.)

The material is light weight. Durability of light material is always a question, but so far I’m happy with its performance and features.

How many dives do you have on yoru suit and for how long have you had your suit please?

Can confirm you CANNOT use Scubapro's size chart and you MUST find a way to try that suit on. I own one of their neoprene drysuits for hunting in a size XL and I barely squeeze into it. A friend loaned me his size L evertec and it was an almost perfect fit.

Can confirm you CANNOT use Scubapro's size chart and you MUST find a way to try that suit on. I own one of their neoprene drysuits for hunting in a size XL and I barely squeeze into it. A friend loaned me his size L evertec and it was an almost perfect fit.

Yes, I know. Their suit size chart is "misleading" to say the least.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom