For Sale Scubapro + Various Equipment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

VisualApproach

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Scubapro Equipment for sale <----- Click link for pictures

The equipment has ~50 dives on it, mostly off the coast of North Carolina on shipwrecks. Equipment purchased between 2013 & 2014. I bought and used this equipment during my Master Diver and Rescue Diver training & took excellent care of it.

The BC and Regs were serviced at Olympus Dive Center in Morehead City, NC on Jul 30, 2020. (See Receipt)

BC: ( Photos: Scubapro BC ) Scubapro X-Tec 40lb Single Tank Donut w/ Plate ($350 + Shipping) - SOLD

Regs: Scubapro MK17 w/ (2) G260's & Brass SPG - All Braided Hoses ($600) - SOLD

Mares Avanti Quattro + Fins (XL) ($50 +Shipping) - SOLD

Scubapro Spectra Low Volume 2 Window Mask + Cressi Mask ($50 + Shipping for the pair)

Scubapro Aladin 2G Dive Computer ($100 + Shipping) - SOLD Photos: Aladin 2G

Weight Belt w/ Assorted Weights - SOLD

Various Equipment: Knives ( Photos: Dive Knives ), Light - SOLD, Lift Bags, Reel, Surface Marker Buoy - SOLD, Hood - SOLD, Gloves, Boots - SOLD, etc.

I will be happy to provide details and photos of the various equipment listed upon request.

I am selling my gear due to my career in aviation, which does not provide me the opportunities to dive that I once had.

Thanks

Pictures and an if-bought-separately price list would likely help your cause. I imagine the regs would go for ~$500-600 and the BC ~$350-400 and you'll likely get some nibbles there. Computer worth $200 at most and likely $100-150.

Pictures and an if-bought-separately price list would likely help your cause. I imagine the regs would go for ~$500-600 and the BC ~$350-400 and you'll likely get some nibbles there. Computer worth $200 at most and likely $100-150.

Thanks for the reply, Grant. The pictures have been hyperlinked at the top of the post since I first put it up. It's in blue where is says "Scubapro Equipment for sale."

Thanks for the reply, Grant. The pictures have been hyperlinked at the top of the post since I first put it up. It's in blue where is says "Scubapro Equipment for sale."
/posting them in-line is advantageous, at least in terms of the larger ticket items.

The pictures have been hyperlinked at the top of the post since I first put it up. It's in blue where is says "Scubapro Equipment for sale."

I totally blew past that thinking it was just a post title. Maybe it needs to say "Pictures here" or "Click for pictures."

Good luck with the sale!

Lowered prices and added several individual prices. This equipment is recently serviced and ready to dive.

I will entertain any offers. Thanks for looking.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom