Scubapro Uwatec Smart Com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Satori

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Scubapro Uwatec Smart Com for sale. Approx. 30 fresh and salt water dives on this console. I am selling this item as I am transitioning my setup to a more technical oriented focus. Computer is in good condition and batteries were replaced by Scubapro last month. I am the original owner and I would not hesitate to use this computer today. Computer comes with quick d/c hose, stainless steel "double ender" and aftermarket IRDA dongle for use with SmartTRAK software. I am asking $400 OBO. Scuba diving is an inherently risky activity and is completely voluntary. I recommend the purchasing party have the item serviced by an authorized agent prior to use. By purchasing this item, the purchasing party releases the selling party from any and all liability involved with use or misuse of this product. Feel free to ask any questions.

P7300053.jpgP7300060.jpg

Bump...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom