For Trade ScubaPro SeaWing SuperNovas Large Black - Trade for Large White SuperNovas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

-JD-

Eclecticist
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I fell in to a second pair of Large, Black SuperNovas and would like to have a pair in White for variety. Wanting Black? - Let's trade!

I would also consider trying a pair in XL (black or white), if local, to see if they would better fit my dry boots.

FTF if possible would be great to save the cost of shipping. Generally available for a greater Philly/SEPA meetup, or I'm frequently in Lancaster county as well.

Condition is excellent with some very minor surface marks.
20240505_100123.jpg

20240505_100138.jpg

Would you be interested in swapping for some white Seawing Novos? Or Blue Seawing Novos? Both are size Large

Would you be interested in swapping for some white Seawing Novos? Or Blue Seawing Novos? Both are size Large
Thanks, but I want to stay within the new MFS ecosystem. I like the potential for swapability and am pretty comfortable with their performance.

Thanks, but I want to stay within the new MFS ecosystem. I like the potential for swapability and am pretty comfortable with their performance.
Figured as much! No worries - the new system looks sweet

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom