Scubapro Seawing Nova Gorilla Fins, New, Large, Orange!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shortysmadre

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
I have a very rare pair of Scubapro Seawing Nova Gorilla Fins up for sale. The size is Large, they are ORANGE, that's right ORANGE and they are brand new! These are very cool fins and can't be found in stores. The first $225 gets them including shipping to the lower 48 states.

Here's a photo...

DSC_3157.jpg

There were hard to come by as they were a special run of fins meant for instructors and dive masters so they would "stand out". You can read a copy of the sales sheet that went out to dive professionals here:

Calling all instructors - SCUBA News, Videos and Events - The Dive Site

At the time of the special run most LDS offered the deal to their staff at cost which was around $95 USD. Fast forward another two years and we're starting to see a range of colors starting to be released. The US has blue, South Africa has pink and I've heard rumor of the release of orange ones as well but I don't know if they will be Novas or Gorilla Novas. If rumor is right, these orange fins won't be so rare in the near future!

Not sure of your point, but they are rare, they are new and I think that link makes them even more valuable! :wink:

What was the original purchase date from the LDS on these so someone knows what the balance of the warranty is and do you have the original receipt?

I guess my point is, IMO, you're over priced.

I posted your thread to someone who was looking for a pair but it seems he already found somewhere to get them (at a much cheaper price)
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/scubapro/459089-orange-seawing-novas.html

eBay has a pair and I see some over seas authorized Scuba Pro dealers have them available too.

Best of luck finding a buyer!

Thanks for your concern. These do come with a LIFETIME warranty in case you're interested. PM me if you have any other comments or questions.

Price lowered to $200.

Back
Top Bottom