Scubapro S600 2nd stage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JKSteger

D/M Wannabee ! ! !
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Looking for another S600 2nd Stage. If anyone has one around please PM me and let me know what your price is.

Thanks,
Jeremy

Just sent you a PM.

Thanks everyone for the offers. I must say that I'm a little "sticker shocked". I can order them out of Spain cheaper than anyone here has offered.

I'm going to just go with the G250's. Thanks again.

J:

Thanks everyone for the offers. I must say that I'm a little "sticker shocked". I can order them out of Spain cheaper than anyone here has offered.

I'm going to just go with the G250's. Thanks again.

J:

probably good idea----IF---you get one of the originals OR get a new 'V' model......

To the OP, don't get discouraged. There are definitely good deals out there on used scubapro regulators. I'm not going to name names, but one idiot on your thread is trying to sell a scubapro MK25/S600 which is 5 years old for $650. I can get a brand new one for cheaper than that. Absolutely hilarious. :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

liuk3, i think you should retract that "idiot" statement. not only is it NOT cool but the one you are referring to is the titanium version, very expensive unit, so $650 is a pretty fair deal if you can afford it, especially since they are around $1500 new.

To the OP, don't get discouraged. There are definitely good deals out there on used scubapro regulators. I'm not going to name names, but one idiot on your thread is trying to sell a scubapro MK25/S600 which is 5 years old for $650. I can get a brand new one for cheaper than that. Absolutely hilarious. :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

If you are refering to mine, yes it is Titanium, and it does come with a scubapro / Uwatec consol. Sold it for $790.00

I understand you are cranky, I am in LA this week and I cant wait to get the heck out of here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom