For Sale ScubaPro S-Tek Pro 30 SS + trim weight pockets + 12 ft nylon webbing, excellent condition

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

V1Rotate

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
ScubaPro S-Tek 30 Pro 30 stainless steel w/ 2 trim weight pockets, and 12 ft of 2" nylon webbing if you want to change the harness to a simpler one-piece system. I only used this BCD for one trip to the Philippines, it has been used for about 18 dives total. I really like this BCD, and the integrated carry handle on the back plate is very convenient, it's too bad more back plates don't have this feature. The curved stainless steel back plate is very comfortable. The reason I'm selling it is because it is too heavy for my travel needs. It weighs 12.7 lbs, and I'm switching to a very light weight travel bp/w.

Price is $875 w/ free FedEx shipping. I won't use PayPal anymore so it will have to be Zelle or Venmo. I'll be in Seattle several times during August, I can bring it with me if you are in Seattle. I'm happy to provide more pictures, video, and talk or text about the BCD.

Attachments

• stek11.jpg
    stek11.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 29
  • stek12.jpg
    stek12.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 26
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom