Scubapro regulators (top and mid range)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEDiver2

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
HI ALL:

Have a few Scubapro Regs for sale (Pics at end of ad, Sorry for my lousy camera skills):

1. MK25/S600 yoke style; Excellent breathing regulator, In Excellent condition. This reg should have and inspection and service if necessary. $399.00 with shipping to US48.

2. MK11/S555 - yoke style; Bought brand new in spring, Excellent condition, fantastic breathing reg. Second stage is air balanced with VIVA adjustment. It has 3 dives on it. Basically it is the S600 without the inhalation adjustment knob. Even so I'll say as always, you should have this reg tested by a authorized dealer. $375.00 includes shipping to US 48.

3. MK11/G500 Brand new (bought in spring) First stage, Older second stage in excellent condition. This reg is also a great breathing machine and is in excellent condition, second stage is air balanced with VIVA and Inhalation Resistance adjustments. In excellent condition. Also only 3 dives on it total. Again, as always you should have this reg tested by a authorized dealer. $330.00 includes shipping to US 48.

Either of these MK11 setups blow the MK11/C300/C200 away for over $100 less.
If yor looking for Wetsuits or tanks, I also have a couple Bare Velocity 5/4mm Fullsuit 3XL and 2mm Shorty 2XL for sale in the Exposure suit classified forum, and an AL80 in the Tanks section.

MK25-3.jpgMK25-2.jpgMK25-1.jpgMK25.jpgS600.jpgS600-1.jpgMK11.jpgS555.jpgS555-1.jpgMK11-1.jpgG500.jpgG500-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom