Closed: ScubaPro regulators - Mk25 EVO / S600 - New in Box

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

guruboy

Divemaster
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
ScubaPro Mk25 EVO / S600

New in Box / Never Wet

Regulators were bench tested and fully functional

Sold

Sold

Attachments

• 2018-12-05 22.54.53.jpg
    2018-12-05 22.54.53.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 502
Sold

Attachments

• 2018-12-05 22.55.37.jpg
    2018-12-05 22.55.37.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 555
Multiple sets available

They are some pretty regulations... I'm partial to the A700's... I don't know why, but it seems like people prefer the S600 to them.

Best of luck with the sales...

Damn sexy. In the market for my first regulator set after getting OW with the Mrs. earlier this year.
What would you quote for a Mk25 EVO / A700 combo? I've got to do some research (and buttering up the Mrs...) but may be back to the thread...

The evo and regular are really the same regulator... save your money for something else and get the regular mk25, or even a mk17... the mk17 is sealed, that may make it more appropriate depending on where you plan on diving...

The evo and regular are really the same regulator... save your money for something else and get the regular mk25, or even a mk17... the mk17 is sealed, that may make it more appropriate depending on where you plan on diving...

Thanks for the feedback! I was thinking the EVO model would be good/important as some of our diving will be in the cold at Dutch Springs which, as I understand it, can get stired up by the training groups or algea blooms. But if that isn't the case - the model mattering - then that's good to know.

Main difference between the mk17 and mk25 is the swivel mount, correct? Are there other primary differences that I might have overlooked?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom