For Sale Scubapro Regulator Hoses and Mouthpieces

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jeremy Williams

Contributor
Reaction score
Three 'normal' low pressure hoses for second stage regulators from Scubapro with 3/8-inch male to 1st stage and 9/16-inch female to 2nd stage. I say 'normal' because Scubapro uses a spline nut instead of a typical hex nut on the connection to the second stage. These have the Scubapro hose protectors intact on each end. Cure codes for the three hoses are 03-18, 09-19, and 31-19.

Also included are two brand new Scubapro mouthpieces with Scubapro mouthpiece clamps.

All 7 parts were removed from brand new Scubapro regulators and none of these items have ever been in the water. So this is the stuff you'd get if you ordered a brand new regulator set from Scubapro.

So, let's say that the retail value of the hoses is maybe $25 each and the mouthpieces are maybe $15 each... I don't really want to sell these one at a time. How about $50 for the lot and I'll cover postage within the continental US?

7CCFDA2E-B7CB-45D7-AED7-AA13EA25DD5C.jpeg
D2DFFDA2-F93D-47F9-AE20-623660169A44.jpeg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom