Closed ScubaPro Regs

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MainSail1865

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Scubapro Reg Set
First Stage: MK25 Evo (Yoke)
Second Stage: A700 Black Tech will come with new mouth piece.
Alternate: R195
Does not currently have SPG/computer but comes with LPI hose
Regs Fully Serviced July 2022.

Regs only $600 obo

Paypal, Venmo, Apple Pay, Cash
USPS Priority included or split cost of preferred shipping.
Located in Northern California

Also selling Scubapro and Oceanic BCDs, Mask and Fins. Threads located in respective areas. Willing to sell as a package. DM for details.
3F0DBB8A-0669-4C62-93AC-8C11A5272D12.jpeg
B1907046-1B45-4165-ABDD-CC3BA793195D.jpeg
6EB9B510-BE7B-4F8F-ADBE-552F83F2F1A7.jpeg

All questions are answered in the post but just to clarify. The computer is no longer available. One other person is interested in the regs but I haven’t heard anything from them in a few days. The reg set is Scubapro MK25 black tech first stage A700 black tech second stage with an R195 octo. The regs do not have an SPG.

Yeah, I agree with @TheStiglet...the pics show a computer clearly...but...the post did not say yes or no to a computer. You might want to add that info to the post if you are saying "All questions are answered in the post but just to clarify."

Sorry, it did originally but I edited it after the computer sold. It used to read Regs only $600 with computer $800. I removed the part that said computer but left the photos. I will correct this.

DM sent

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom