Scubapro, Pilot - Air1 - 108 - 109 Spare parts for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

redwinepeter

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Dear Scuba Fanatic:

The attacked pages cover a range of components I have available for a range of Scubapro regulators.

Mainly PILOT and AIR1, but some for 108, 109, Balanced as well.

It has taken a lot of work from the piles of parts I acquired from a long term Scubapro distributor in Australia.

My preference would be when you enquire for me to send you an email with pics of the parts. That way we all agree.

I have one option for payment which is Pay Pal.

Postage will be worked out on the order once I put it together and will be added at cost for the postage and a suitable bag etc.

The columns in the spreadsheet show which model parts suit. This may not be 100% accurate.

I have also parts for changing a Pilot to the Air1 internals. These are marked Part Conv Kit.
I have included a pic showing an original Pilot dismantled and a Conversion Kit. The only parts I do not have for this kit is the Poppet valves and the Spring above them.
I do not know why they show two poppet valves. Maybe someone can help with this as to why. If anyone has springs, I could point people in your direction.

Peter McMahon

www.hardhatpeter.com

email: redwinepeter@yahoo.com

Attachments

• Pilot to Air1 Conversion Pics.docx
    82.1 KB · Views: 111
  • Scubapro Spare Parts.pdf
    162.2 KB · Views: 159
  • Scubapro unknown models spare parts.pdf
    95.6 KB · Views: 116
My parts arrived today and are all fabulous.

@redwinepeter is a Class A guy.

Thank you,

Couv

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom