Wanted Scubapro MK5 DIN

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jrltenn

Contributor
Reaction score
I know these are "hen's teeth" but I'm looking for a couple din adapters for the mk5. I'll buy them with the reg but would prefer just the adapter. If they're out there they aught to turn up here. I know they are hard to come by and don't mind paying a fair price or I have plenty of older Scubapro stuff for trade if that's your thing.
Thanks all.

I know these are "hen's teeth" but I'm looking for a couple din adapters for the mk5. I'll buy them with the reg but would prefer just the adapter. If they're out there they aught to turn up here. I know they are hard to come by and don't mind paying a fair price or I have plenty of older Scubapro stuff for trade if that's your thing.
Thanks all.

I have 2 Mk5s in din. one has a proper Mk5 din kit but the other is a Mk20/25 din kit with a 1 or 2 mm brass washer inserted between the body and the retainer to provide the required length. The unuversal retainer will take the o-ring on the side for thye Mk5.

Awap thanks for the tip. I remembered hearing there was another din fitting that could be modified but a search turns up mixed opinion. I have a couple of the universal ones laying around somewhere I'll give it a try. Many thanks.

you need to guage the brass washers so the thickness accomodates the saddle. as i recall, i think i did a little "adjustment" of the plastic saddle also'

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom