ScubaPro MK3 o-ring sizes please

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Couv

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hey guys,

Do any of you know the o-ring sizes for a SP MK 3 piston stem and head?

Thanks,

Couv

The stem is the same as a Mk2, an 008. The head is a 019. If youi are going to order any 019s, pick up a couple extra. I just put a Mk3 into service as my pony regulator.

If you guys need any old NOS parts, I have 3 or 4 Mk3 kits. Be forewarned, however, that they are old enough that the o-rings are probably not viable anymore.

If you want, I'll do a quick inventory tonight/tomorrow and let you know what I have before sending out the Mk5 retainer bolts.

If you guys need any old NOS parts, I have 3 or 4 Mk3 kits. Be forewarned, however, that they are old enough that the o-rings are probably not viable anymore.

If you want, I'll do a quick inventory tonight/tomorrow and let you know what I have before sending out the Mk5 retainer bolts.

I'm in good shape on Mk2/3/200 seats and the rest is easy. I would not be surprised to find those old o-rings to still be fine. My Mk3 (old style) still has the original seat and o-rings. All I did was re-lube it.

I have an older configuration MK3 (10-103-000) as well. With the old config, there is an additional o-ring (144) under the flat filter that is a 012. I can get the o-ring, I just don't know where to get the flat filter.
I did the same as awap last time I serviced it. Replaced what I could out of a MK2 kit, flipped the seat over, and lubed the rest.

I have an older configuration MK3 (10-103-000) as well. With the old config, there is an additional o-ring (144) under the flat filter that is a 012. I can get the o-ring, I just don't know where to get the flat filter.
I did the same as awap last time I serviced it. Replaced what I could out of a MK2 kit, flipped the seat over, and lubed the rest.

Trident caries a suitable flat filter so just about any dive shop can get it.

Thanks Tex,

The o-rings etc are for a new DIY brother. I'm putting together a kit for a MK 3/108 he's resuscitating. I'm pretty sure I have the flat filter and seats he needs. Which brings to mind this question. Is the hp seat is the same as a Sherwood?

Thanks,

Couv

Back
Top Bottom