Closed Scubapro MK25Evo/S600Ti/R095

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MIT

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
For sale Scubapro S600Ti/MK25EVO w/ R095 Octo and SPG.

700 USD obo.
Depending on location, I am happy to pay for shipping

Used for about 50 dives, purchased last August.
Great condition, happy to have it overhaul before shipping off if you would like.

Pictures would help, price is high but not unreasonable, hard to sell used gear this time of year without killer prices (for the buyer)

Pictures would help, price is high but not unreasonable, hard to sell used gear this time of year without killer prices (for the buyer)

Thank you for the feedback, I actually just send the regs in for the overhaul as I thought why not, if I'm the buyer I would probably want the most reliable condition I can get.
So I'll add the pics in after I get them back.

Again, thx!

Update on pics pls?

Update on pics pls?
Not yet, just visit the shop yesterday and the reg is just waiting to be reassembled, will update when I get them back though. :)

Sorry for the delay, provincial regulations delayed everything being done.
Here is the picture.
PXL_20210124_021811176.jpg

too high?

It's hard to sell regs without taking a massive hit.

Totally understand aiming high, it's just a starting point. I've sold lots and lots of regs and almost always take a significant loss, nature of the beast, but doesn't stop me from "trying" to minimise my loss. Just saying.

OP good luck with the sale, they are nice regs.

Back
Top Bottom