Scubapro MK25/X650 Regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ocrmaster

Contributor
Reaction score
Scubapro MK25/X650 Regulator where can i purchase this online in the U.S.A. ?

does this unit come with the depth and pressure guages

MK25 First Stage
The MK25 first stage offers a machined, marine-grade chrome plated body and balanced composite/stainless steel piston that would make any diver proud. It demonstrates SCUBAPRO's dedication to quality and creating positive diving experiences. This first stage adapts to external pressure changes and comes standard with the Thermal Insulating System (TIS), which keeps your first stage from freezing up and malfunctioning in cold water conditions. The MK25 has two high-pressure ports and five low-pressure ports.

X650 Second Stage
The X650 is an unparalleled regulator for all types of dives and divers. Its features and design prove why this regulator has a corner on the diving market. It has a straight coaxial valve, a wider exhaust valve than others regulators, and requires 20% less effort when exhaling. The secret to the X650 is SCUBAPRO's ingenious idea to put the diaphragm and exhaust valve below the regulator's mouthpiece to reduce the chances of the diver experiencing jaw fatigue.

thank you.

I am looking at the uwatec Smart Z dive computer to go along with the mk25/x650

I'm out of the Air Z computers... but I still have a few 25 650's left... so if you want one with a warranty, give a shout or PM me here.

Hi,

Usually First stage and second stage came together, SPG is optional.
You have a good set of scubapro MK25/X650.

Jason

ocrmaster:
Scubapro MK25/X650 Regulator where can i purchase this online in the U.S.A. ?

does this unit come with the depth and pressure guages

MK25 First Stage
The MK25 first stage offers a machined, marine-grade chrome plated body and balanced composite/stainless steel piston that would make any diver proud. It demonstrates SCUBAPRO's dedication to quality and creating positive diving experiences. This first stage adapts to external pressure changes and comes standard with the Thermal Insulating System (TIS), which keeps your first stage from freezing up and malfunctioning in cold water conditions. The MK25 has two high-pressure ports and five low-pressure ports.

X650 Second Stage
The X650 is an unparalleled regulator for all types of dives and divers. Its features and design prove why this regulator has a corner on the diving market. It has a straight coaxial valve, a wider exhaust valve than others regulators, and requires 20% less effort when exhaling. The secret to the X650 is SCUBAPRO's ingenious idea to put the diaphragm and exhaust valve below the regulator's mouthpiece to reduce the chances of the diver experiencing jaw fatigue.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom