Scubapro mk25/s600

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ovrrdrive

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I found 2 already but I still need one more set. I'm looking for an MK25/s600 set in great condition preferably with a good octo on it and hopefully a gauge set of some sort. I got one that looks brand new locally for $275 and got another from a board member shipped for $300 and I'm looking for one more in similar condition for about the same money. Anyone have one they're not using that they'll part with?

Thanks for looking.

Brand new at Leisure Pro for $299.99 on sale now. That's with the X650, though not S600.

I saw that this morning. The s600 is still $515 there for some reason right now. When I first started looking I found a bunch of them in that range but now they've dried up. Since I already have two s600's I was hoping to keep them all the same but if something doesn't turn up soon I might look closer at the x650.

I was just wanting to see if anyone had one they wanted to sell first.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom