Scubapro mk25/s600 w/r295 octo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

papanano

Contributor
Reaction score
This has been sold

Attachments

• PICT0439.JPG
    PICT0439.JPG
    200 KB · Views: 109
  • PICT0445.JPG
    PICT0445.JPG
    210.2 KB · Views: 101
  • PICT0446.JPG
    PICT0446.JPG
    185.3 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
I must admit I'm a little surprised to get screwed on this from someone with such great feedback. According to the OP, he posted it on ebay at the same time he posted it here and even though I made an offer and he accepted, because I had to wait to get back home to send the paypal supposedly in the meantime the regs sold on ebay with the buy it now option so I'm SOL even though I had a commitment from the seller. I don't think I'm wrong to be a little upset about this, but my only recourse is to out him on it in this thread. Oooh, I'm sure this hurts.

At the very least the ad above should have said "it's on ebay too and I reserve the right..." or something. I'm thinking it was just sellers remorse or greed that led to the backout. C'est la vie.

ovrrdrive:

This occurrence is not uncommon and if it is in good faith I don't think the seller did anything wrong.

If you're selling something it pays to advertise it as many places as possible, e.g. here and eBay.

If you have some evidence to support that the seller simply backed out because he has seller's remorse than please let us know?!?

Otherwise its just sour grape face.

Trust be happy you did not buy you would have over paid I have seen alot of those selling for 350. If interested I Passed on one for 350 i can get you the guy's info i do believe he still has it avilable. MK25/S600

Trust be happy you did not buy you would have over paid I have seen alot of those selling for 350. If interested I Passed on one for 350 i can get you the guy's info i do believe he still has it avilable. MK25/S600

If you don't mind I'd appreciate that. I've been checking the board twice a day looking for one more set. I agree it was more than I wanted to pay (offered $400) but honestly there just doesn't seem to be too many out there right now.

Thanks.

any time i make an offer and know i am going offline a tell the seller when i can pay, that way if they accept they know the funds will be coming but if i were that seller i would never close any other ad's i have for the item until money is in hand. i did'nt see that they had sold until lunch today so i pm'd ovrrdrive right away. if ovrrdrive's payment came in before the ebay guys i would have refunded the ebay guys and honored ovrrdrive's. here is my last pm to ovrrdrive, you decide if i was wrong:
"well if i listed it here first yes, but i listed it on ebay over an hour before here and it sold at 2 this morning. you said $400 shipped, i said okay and waited a while then it showed you were offline. if you had paid for it i would have canceled the auction. i'm not going to end an auction without the funds, done that before and then the guy never paid or got back to me."

a22shady, i have seen them go for $300-$350 also, but most of the time only the 1st and 2nd stages, not an octo. people pay what something is worth to them and when you are talking about a $750-$800 rig 1/2 price is a hell of a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom