ScubaPro MK25/S600 - Used Twice in Pool

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilEllis

Reaction score
I have a very nice ScubaPro MK25/S600 for sale. This regulator was used twice for pool sessions, then the owner decided that scuba diving was not for her. We are not ScubaPro dealers, but this regulator was placed on our test stand and it performs perfectly. We have not yet photographed this yet, but to be honest, it looks just like a brand new regulator. We have not placed it on our website, so you will need to phone us to buy this one.

ScubaPro MK25/S600 - $350.00 - Call Us Toll Free at (800) 601-3483

If you have an interest, please give us a call. We might consider offers of compromise on the price. Thank you very much.

Phil Ellis
Discount Scuba Gear at DiveSports.com - Buy Scuba Diving Equipment & Snorkeling Equipment
(800) 601-3483

Like all used gear we sell, this regulator comes with a 30 day return policy. If you get it and it is not what you thought, just send it back for a full refund. Thanks.

Phil Ellis
www.divesports.com

Awesome price. I'm sure someone will pick that up for that. I think I paid over $600 for all of mine and I think my last one might have been $700. Good luck selling. All of the ones I purchased were yoke and I have converted all of them to DIN. I think the kit is only like $40.

Sorry, this regulator was sold on a phone call at about 6PM last night as I was driving home. I was unable to close the thread until I got to the store this morning. I had a TON of calls waiting on me for this when I got in this morning. Thanks to everyone for their interest.

Phil Ellis
www.divesports.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom