Scubapro MK25/S600 3 sets

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ovrrdrive

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I bought these a few years ago with the hopes of taking the family diving but I got tired of buying all of the equipment before I got 3 complete sets. We've taken up other hobbies too so for now I don't think we're going to use these and I can allocate the money I spent for them towards a few bills or something we can use.

I got two of these sets from this forum and the third from a local guy I found on CL. I got them all used and never had any of them serviced so I personally have never used any of them.

Set one is in great condition and has an R295 octo with it. This set doesn't have any gauges. $350
Set1.jpg

Set 2 has an R390 octo with it and a scubapro pressure gauge. $350
Set2.jpg

Set 3 has the nicest S600 of the group that looks almost brand new. The octo is some US Divers reg, not sure which. It also has a gauge pack with it that I got from the LDS as one of his off rental gear that he was selling. The Gekko is a little scratched up but works. I haven't tested it in water but it powers up and should be fine. $400 for this set.
Set3.jpg

I'd love to sell these as a group and save some on shipping. I have a Scubapro and a Deep See reg bag that I'll throw in along with a few glow sticks if you take all 3 sets for $1000 even. Pay asking price and I'll pay shipping too.

If you're around Central Florida and would rather deal in person I'm in Ocala and up for it.

I have some other stuff too that I'll probably list soon so if you are looking for something let me know. All I was missing were tanks and a few gauges.

I'll upload some more pics in the next post. Thanks for looking.

---------- Post added May 21st, 2012 at 09:28 PM ----------

Set11.jpg

Set12.jpg

Set13.jpg

Set21.jpg

Set22.jpg

Set23.jpg

Set31.jpg

Set32.jpg

Set33.jpg

Set34.jpg

---------- Post added May 21st, 2012 at 09:32 PM ----------

By the way, I don't check in here as often as I used to so feel free to email me if I don't get back here right away. ovrrdrive@gmail.com and it goes to my phone so I should answer back pretty quickly.

Last edited:
Hi, i'm arthur rom Argentine. Will you send 2 sets to my country vía ups orden fedex?

Enviado desde mi Xoom usando Tapatalk 2

Arthur, I'm looking for continental US only right now. Thanks for looking.

I'll pay shipping for the lower 48.

---------- Post added May 23rd, 2012 at 05:15 AM ----------

By the way, all three are yoke. It won't let me edit the op anymore to add that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom